Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can I install a game onto my computer if my cd drive is broken?

Ok, God blessed me with a free laptop (macbook) from a friend yesterday, but the CD drive is broken. Is there a way I can interface 2 computers to install games onto my current computer with my friends' computers? Or can I install it to a flash drive and copy it over to my computer? (I am thinking of the game Rome: Total War, if that has anything to do with it)

Thanks so much!Can I install a game onto my computer if my cd drive is broken?use a LAN connection to copy files from your buddies..

../Program Files/Game FolderCan I install a game onto my computer if my cd drive is broken?
You can get an external CD-rom.

You can share the cd-drive on his computer and access it over a shared network.

Or you can make and ISO of the game (google free iso) and copy that to a flash drive, and then load the iso (using magiciso,or alcohol or daemon tools)

A cant remember which of them have mac versions off the top of my head.Can I install a game onto my computer if my cd drive is broken?you should probaly get the cd drive fixed it will cost you a couple hundred but its for the best trust me

get a dvd drive that way you can play dvd games which are betterCan I install a game onto my computer if my cd drive is broken?
you can buy a new cd rom drive but if the one you currently have is broken and it wont read the cd then no you cant use itCan I install a game onto my computer if my cd drive is broken?a usb flash driveCan I install a game onto my computer if my cd drive is broken?
Double ended USB cable ;)



Sure you'll find one at a local computer store.

No comments:

Post a Comment