Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What game is Sammis from and where can I get a picture of her?

Does anyone know what game the character Sammis comes from? I need to find a costume for this character, or make one, for a child whose heart is set on getting that under the tree this holiday. So, I need a picture and any other details that would help my quest. Thanks!What game is Sammis from and where can I get a picture of her?Actually i believe you are refering to Samus

She Is from metroid

Go to nintendo.com

search for metroidWhat game is Sammis from and where can I get a picture of her?metroid is the game series. and if u want lots of pics just go to google and search............... metroid / samus.................. and vuala plenty of pics and info on the games and character that had people believing they where a take no prisoners dude when they where realy a take no prisoners chick, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment