Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is the best video game music youve ever heard?

What video game music has blown you away and you find beautiful.

If so from which games?What is the best video game music youve ever heard?Well, it's actually radio music as in GTA: Vice City.

Lol, anyway the music in that game is amazing!What is the best video game music youve ever heard?
well not per say beautifull but.. made the game better i still like need for speed underground!!

What is the best video game music youve ever heard?The Elder Scrolls series
The soundtrack from Metal Gear Solid 4.What is the best video game music youve ever heard?Tetris music all the way

AMAZING !What is the best video game music youve ever heard?
Zelda: The Ocarina of Time.
I really enjoy the music from Halo 3 and Gears of War..W OOWhat is the best video game music youve ever heard?
Music from Grand Theft Auto San Andreas/ and GTAIV
zelda music
I remember when I used to play SSX (The snowboarding game) and they played Plain White T's - take me away. It didnt bloww me away but I tried to find out who sung it for years lol. %26amp; Halo music is really good. And I love listening to GTA radio lol.
katamari
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Original Mario!
It's between Zelda: Orcarina of Time or Metal Gear Solid 2.
GTA: Vice City



GTA: San Andreas



GTA IV
grand theft auto 3
That's a very tough question considerin I own a whole bookshelf of games =S
the theme form Metal Gear Solid
Bioshock

I like cohen's masterpiece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofjMh0IXI…



And halo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DB4PvAGo…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fPUejOT…


Super Mario Brothers 3
Ray the Sundancer
Out of all the video games, my favorite when it comes to music is easily Final Fantasy 8. I got the whole soundtrack on mp3.



Favorite Song: One Winged Angel (Sephiroth's Theme)



Honorable mention to the Metal Gear Solid Series and I have to say that The Legend of Zelda theme is as epic as a video game song can be.
the song from crazy taxi,the first song when u begin the game...
zelda!!
medal of honour! the d-day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment