Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a good online game I can play with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I love playing games together. What is a good online game that is multiplayer and allows for unique player interaction?What is a good online game I can play with my boyfriend?Probably World of Warcraft. It has a lot of player interaction. You can do almost every aspect of the game together; questing, instancing, arena, battlegrounds. It's also quite popular with girls. I don't know what kind of games you're into. I played both Guild Wars and WoW with my ex, and would definitely recommend WoW.What is a good online game I can play with my boyfriend?
Guild Wars is one option you could consider.



It's an online RPG, but it isn't a single massive world like WoW etc. (If you're familiar with older games it's sort of like an online-only 3D Diablo). Instead, whenever you go outside town, you and the people you're playing with get your own copy of the map ('instance' as it's called in jargon). This gives you peace to play the game without being bothered by loot stealers, griefers, and the rest of the debris that inhabit most MMOs.



Also, there is not anything like the same element of 'grind' as with normal MMO games. You can get a character to the maximum level (20) in about 10 hours or so, and raising your skills is a simple matter of allocating stat points (you can change this as many times as you like, again unlike most MMOs).What is a good online game I can play with my boyfriend?I usually only game with my girl now, so I am always looking for games with co-op. Team Fortress 2 is a good game, but you can't play multiplayer together, on the same screen. =(



The obvious games to play are Halo 3 and Gears of War 2 since they offer 2 player split screen. However, if you are a couple who like to share and take turns playing single player, then you could take turns playing TF2, Portal or any of the Half Life games in Valve's "The Orange Box."



Other than that, we both enjoyed playing Left 4 Dead although it ended rather quickly. L4D has 2 player split screen and can be played online. We just finished playing FEAR 2 where we would switch on and off each level. We enjoy horror/scary games like that.. another good one is Condemned 1 and 2.



Other than that, my buddy introduced a decent party game to me. I was surprised at how fun it was. It's Shrek Super Party (yea, no joke) for the original Xbox. But it's backwards compatible so it works on the 360 if that's the console you have. It's basically a bunch of fun mini-games.



Hope this helps.. happy gaming!



Cheers!
I don't know about MMOs, but I recommend Left 4 Dead because it truly is unique, and Burnout Paradise is fun but I don't know if that offers team play. Assuming you have a ps3, Resistance 1 %26amp; 2 are great, so is Killzone 2 and Warhawk. Great but tame multiplayer includes Battlefield Bad Company, Halo 3, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Call of Duty 4, COD:WAW.What is a good online game I can play with my boyfriend?It depends on what each of you are into to be honest. I think MMOs offer a great way to game together, and offer different things to do that might interest both of you. My fiance and I game on World of Warcraft together. While he is a big PvPer I love crafting, and just leveling my characters.



For none MMOs, I have to say I like Team Fortress a lot. I'm not a huge first person shooter fan, but it's pretty fun. Along with that Left for Dead, is great because you really have to rely on your team mates.



Those are just a few suggestions I can give out.What is a good online game I can play with my boyfriend?
Online game... lol ... Cheapest would obviously be Runescape... But its incredibly tedious... Sell you body for money... And you can only trade a set amount of money ... Ummm... Theres world of Warcraft? ... That costs money, only thats more roleplaying - Quest orientated - 拢9.98 a month.



Xbox live if you both have an Xbox?... Theres loadsa games you can play... Ummm... Its not so much a game, but there is that IMVU chat thingy? Create a character and chat in different locations... Some random penguin thing i found a while back...? Its probably on miniclip look it up =P Apart from them i dont know may more lol... Hope i helped xD



Goodluck finding something fun ^^
IMVU is fun i take it you dont mean shooting games. also second-life is pretty 'interactive'What is a good online game I can play with my boyfriend?
BigPoint is a cool interactive online game site that just came on board through my web site. It's definitely worth checking out....



http://www.lg-search.com/Games.htm



Cheers
IMVU,club amrian, or zwinky.
Halo 3 or Call Of Duty 4 OR World Of Fag Craft aka WoW lol but yea those are all good games
If you have a Nintendo wii. I would suggest SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL. Its an awsome game
if you want to race each other try raceyourduck com,go to multiplayer
sex

No comments:

Post a Comment