Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is the most creative way to achieve the goal of this game?

My Boyfriend and I are playing a game to spice up are sex life. The game is to Orgasm as many times you can in 24hours without using the same thing once, example if you used your fingers you can't use them again.



I need help on what I can do, I need ideas and the best creative ways there possible is. I have ideas but none is creative as I could be, I need something out of the ordinary something huge. Any links or ideas can help , Please.What is the most creative way to achieve the goal of this game?Well, seems that he will lose first. BTW, thank you for answering my question, I feel you gave the best answer so far! He can only use his hand, and various food items. But so can you, use various food items ( cucumber, zucchini, popsicle *nice*. Also, my favorite items, which I call "best friends", vibrators..I have two..I bet if you googled "Toys + sex + household items" or something to that effect you would come up with a bunch of ways to win the game..



Hair brush handle? I remember hearing from my guy co-workers after a nite out about a beer bottle..also if you dont mind spending money..the rabbit..i think that is what it is called it goes inside, and then there is a remote that you can use..for me it just made me really wet. Hope I could help!



Thank you for an excellent idea for a game for me and my boyfriend!What is the most creative way to achieve the goal of this game?baseball bat

fist

keyboard

mouse

remotes

vacuum cleaner (turned off)

beer can, coke can

No comments:

Post a Comment