Sunday, January 29, 2012

How would I go about installing a game onto a usb drive?

I just bought a Eee pc, however, I don't have a optical drive to read disks. I have a desktop pc with the original game disks. How would I go about installing a game like World of Warcraft onto a usb drive? One I have loaded Wow onto the Eee pc, can I delete all the files on the usb drive so that I can upload another game or would Wow need to be loaded each time from the usb drive?How would I go about installing a game onto a usb drive?yes you can do this by:



you will need to do it on a computer that has a optical drive first. Put the game in the computer with the optical drive then go to my computer then right click on your cd-rom drive and click explore. now insert your usb flash drive into your computer and drive everything inside the explore windows of the cd-rom drive into the flash drive.



Hope this helps



email me if you need help

No comments:

Post a Comment