Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I get tickets to an Edmonton Oilers game and how much should I expect to spend?

I will be in Edmonton with my girlfriend on Nov 22-25th and would like to check out the Oilers/Blackhawks game on the 24th. How can I get tickets (good lower bowl seats) and how much should I expect to spend?How can I get tickets to an Edmonton Oilers game and how much should I expect to spend?Well, here's is a very great site for tickets:

http://www.stubhub.com/edmonton-oilers-t鈥?/a>



For the November 24th game between the Blackhawks and the Oilers, tickets are currently priced from $49 to over $500 dollars. However, these prices may drop within the next week or two as the game draws near.How can I get tickets to an Edmonton Oilers game and how much should I expect to spend?show up at the stadium and wait on line for a few minutes and spend 20 somethin bucks or play it safe and go on ticketmasterHow can I get tickets to an Edmonton Oilers game and how much should I expect to spend?Check out this page, if you click on the game you would prefer on the calendar it will give you seating/price options.



http://www.ticketmaster.ca/artist/805943

No comments:

Post a Comment