Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much do video game writers get paid?

I'm pursuing a Masters in English, but don't really know what I'm going to be doing. I know I want to write, but don't know what for. Video game writing recently came to mind. I mean the guys who pen the script and story games are built around. How much would I expect to earn and how good are my chances of getting a job in the first place?How much do video game writers get paid?If you are in the US and it isn't listed on this website: http://www.bls.gov/oco/ then there is no information.



The problem is that people who write for video games get paid incredibly varied wages. There is no industry standard or union. So you could probably pull in a few hundred for one game and thousands for another. Just look at the variety of quality on a system like Xbox. You've got Call of Duty quality and then you have the Lego games...or Kung Fu Panda. Obviously people got payed a whole lot more for CoD.How much do video game writers get paid?try this just scroll down to your category



http://www.animationarena.com/video-game鈥?/a>
  • new album releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment