Sunday, January 29, 2012

What PS3 game has the best character customization feature?

I love playing games where I can make the character look exactly like me. So I'm not looking for a game like GTA where you can change clothes and stuff, I need to be able to change the facial features and physical features. The best one I've ever seen is in Saints Row 2, but preferably I'd like a game that looks a little more realistic. Are there any other games with a character customization system that matches that of Saints Row 2?What PS3 game has the best character customization feature?Fallout 3 is pretty good, Playstation Home is decent, Sims 3 for the PC has excellent character customization, and it's coming to the ps3.What PS3 game has the best character customization feature?Yes, Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV

Mass Effect, and Mass Effect 2

Pretty good character customization. I'm the same way with my characters



These are RPG's HoweverWhat PS3 game has the best character customization feature?Yea fallout is beast

No comments:

Post a Comment