Monday, February 20, 2012

Can I put 2 Reidi Seahorses, 1 Harlequin Shrimp, 1 Striped Mandarinfish, and 1 Blue Sea Star in a 29 gallon?

In the future I am planning on getting a saltwater tank after I spend another few years learning more about fish anyway can I put 1 or 2 Reidi Seahorses, 1 Harlequin Shrimp, 1 Striped Mandarinfish, and 1 Blue Sea Star in a 29 gallon tank?Can I put 2 Reidi Seahorses, 1 Harlequin Shrimp, 1 Striped Mandarinfish, and 1 Blue Sea Star in a 29 gallon?talk about an epic fail



a 29 gallon can't house enough live rock for any madarin or scooter blenny

seahorses and mandarins are not good begginer fish in any constraint of the word (which you clearly are)

blue linkia starfish get too big for a 29 gallon

and harlequin shrimp eat starfish





in short... noCan I put 2 Reidi Seahorses, 1 Harlequin Shrimp, 1 Striped Mandarinfish, and 1 Blue Sea Star in a 29 gallon?No you cant

No comments:

Post a Comment