Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to paint a child's white partilce board toy box?

I'm painting a white particle board toy box for my new second cusion to be but I'm not sure of how to start or what kind of paint will work on this surface and at the same time be safe for the child. I'm just painting on some designs on the surface of a few areas on the project. Can anyone help me?

PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance ;}How to paint a child's white partilce board toy box?Many products will peel even if primed. I've had real good results painting particle board by priming it with a primer made by Glidden the primer is called "Gripper". Home Depot sells it.

After the primer is dry you can paint with a paint recommended for that purpose. You will find a large selection of colors at Home Depot too.



Good luckHow to paint a child's white partilce board toy box?Use non toxic paints! I used it on some toy blocks I made for my grandson 17 years ago and they turned out beautifully.



I found the paints at a crafts store, so, I found a link for Michael's that might help you.



Good luck and enjoy your to be cousin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment