Thursday, February 23, 2012

Does anyone know how to add food and toys into a fridge and toy chest in Webkinz World?

I have a Webkinz pet and I'm working on creating a house for her, but I can't figure out how to add toys into the toy chest or food into the fridge. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works. What am I doing wrong?Does anyone know how to add food and toys into a fridge and toy chest in Webkinz World?Click on the fridge or toy box. At your storage (at the bottom) Click and drag what you want into the pop up square that comes up. That's it. Remember, you can only put food in fridges, clothes in closets, and toys in toy boxes. Hope this helped!Does anyone know how to add food and toys into a fridge and toy chest in Webkinz World?open the chest. drag the item from you hand into the chest



had a webkinz when i wuz 8...

No comments:

Post a Comment