Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I replace a spring from the battery compartment of a toy?

I just bought a used toy from someone down the road. When I went to put the batteries in it to see if it worked, there was a battery spring missing. What can I do? Also what about the corrosion?Can I replace a spring from the battery compartment of a toy?The corrosion wont hurt anything. You can just scrub it out. The spring has to do two things: hold the battery securely in place and conduct a current. Anything that meets those two criteria will do as a replacement.Can I replace a spring from the battery compartment of a toy?You don't need to have a sprin always any current conductor can used to fix your battery. I had a problem very similar long time ago and I just put small aluminium plate after bend couple of time to get enough thickness in between battery and wall of battery box.
  • nada guides
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment