Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best chew toy for my dog?

My dog is a mix of Beagle, Golden Retriever, and Labrador. We can't find the right chew toy for her. In human years she is only 13 months.What is the best chew toy for my dog?A great inexpensive chew toy idea is when your finished with a plastic water bottle, remove all the loose parts (caps, labels, etc), and give it to her. My pup loves these things, not only because they are hard to get a hold on (since they're round, it's hard for them to get their jaws around it, so it's constantly slipping away), it also makes an interesting rattling noise that keeps them interested. My 11 week old boxer puppy is absolutely in love with these things, and she can entertain herself without you constantly having to be involvedWhat is the best chew toy for my dog?
Raw, meaty bones. You can buy soup bones at your local grocery store. They're usually only a couple of buck and they'll last for a long time; even if your dog is a hard chewer.What is the best chew toy for my dog?I would get a Kong chew toy. Sometimes dogs aren't exactly sure what to do with them at first, but if you smear a little spray-cheese or peanut butter on the inside, she'll get the hint and chew away!What is the best chew toy for my dog?
Dried pig skins or dried pig ears. It's great for their teeth and healthy.What is the best chew toy for my dog?Rawhide it will clean her teeth tooWhat is the best chew toy for my dog?
Try Kong Chew Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment