Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I contact Disney about missing parts to a toy?

I bought my son Disney/Pixar slumber set and I cant even set it up cause some important parts are missing (All the connector pieces). The customer service number on the box is the WRONG number. If I take it back to the store, I will be out of luck cause these are sold out!!! This was supposed to be my sons BIG toy and now he cant even play with it...I am so pissed right now!How do I contact Disney about missing parts to a toy?You do not want to contact Disney it's self, you need to contact the manufacturer of the toy.

But you'd probably be better off returning it to the store and get a rain check, they can then contact you when a new one arrives. No matter which route you take to settle this issue, you are going to have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment