Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I know if a puppy toy poodle is actually a toy poodle and not a miniature or standard?

I really want a toy poodle and wanted to know if I got a puppy how I would know if it was definetly a toy poodle not a miniature or standardHow do I know if a puppy toy poodle is actually a toy poodle and not a miniature or standard?You get the dog from a responsible breeder of Toy Poodles.



You look at the parents. A Toy Poodle is 10" or other at the shoulder.



The Poodle Club of America has a useful document on purchasing a Poodle:

http://www.poodleclubofamerica.org/forms鈥?/a>



Also note that they have breeder referral to help you find a responsible breeder in your area.

http://www.poodleclubofamerica.org/breed鈥?/a>How do I know if a puppy toy poodle is actually a toy poodle and not a miniature or standard?
I used to have a Toy poodle ( he lived to be18) he was my best friend! I would highly suggest getting your new puppy from a reputable breeder. Not only to make sure you are getting what you want but to make sure the puppy's parents are the appropriate size and are clean and healthy. Toy poodles can have hereditary problems so please do some research before you rush into buying so you can enjoy your poodle as long as I got to. Good luck on your search for your new best friend!How do I know if a puppy toy poodle is actually a toy poodle and not a miniature or standard?use an AKC registered breeder, and make sure you have AKC papers, also research the Toy Poodles breed standards and compare to the pups your considering.How do I know if a puppy toy poodle is actually a toy poodle and not a miniature or standard?
Get the dog from a reputable breeder. Then you can look at the parents and you get the papers.How do I know if a puppy toy poodle is actually a toy poodle and not a miniature or standard?Buy from a reputable breeder of toy poodles. Find breeders here:



http://www.poodleclubofamerica.org/breed鈥?/a>How do I know if a puppy toy poodle is actually a toy poodle and not a miniature or standard?
If you get it at Toys R Us..it will be a real toy poodle.



There is no "toy" poodle dog breed...that's a scam selling you underweight and unhealthy runts

No comments:

Post a Comment