Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's the first toy your baby goes for when they wake up?

Every morning, Gracee goes straight for her balls.

LoL that sounds bad...

Her container of balls in the living room that is... =)



what toy does your little one go for first every morning?What's the first toy your baby goes for when they wake up?My daughter (23mo) loves slides at the moment, and is on our Christmas list to get her......but, she can't wait. So, we've made a slide ( or a Wee as she calls it) out of her crib mattress that she no longer uses. Prop mattress up on the couch = instant slide.....LOL



So, every morning, she runs to it, shouting "Mama, Wee out!" I'm counting down the days until I won't have a mattress in my living room floor!What's the first toy your baby goes for when they wake up?
my cousin goes for his toy music station to wake everyone up at 7amWhat's the first toy your baby goes for when they wake up?boob
her bike you no the ones you can couch them on or straight to the tv What's the first toy your baby goes for when they wake up?for as long as i can remember, my son would always go for his thomas the tank engine, wind it up, and listen to the soft chugs and choos. i think it calms him in the morning. :)

my other son would always go for his pingu stuffed toy. he's 7 now and he doesn't look for it every morning. but on some nostalgic mornings, he'd check his toy chest for the toy. he won't cuddle it. just check if it's still there. :)What's the first toy your baby goes for when they wake up?
When my son was a baby, his favorite toy was his burp cloth. Now, he goes straight for his toy soldiers. You know the ones that come in a bag of like 100 for a buck. That's his favorite these days.
Kenzie will always come wake me in my room holding her talking makka pakka doll in one arm %26amp; her little upsy daisy doll in her other! Once we go down (after she's fully awake) she'll go straight for her beach ball lolWhat's the first toy your baby goes for when they wake up?
My daughter wakes me up with her musical stylings every morning with her xylophone and keyboards ... lol
His Thomas the Train laptop.
Well, my son is 7 and at times goes for his balls, too. Don't think they are the same ones though! ;-)



When I was pregnant with him, I had a toy called Mutzart that played classical music. I also read a book out loud while I was pregnant, "Guess How Much I Love You". He still sleeps with Mutzart and he loves to read the book to ME now, it is his favorite!



So... there ya go!
My son plays with his wrestling toys before school.

My other son goes for his ball pit.

and my daughter goes to her doll.
My son reaches for his, as we call it, giant teddy bear. It is a Huge teddy bear he got from his auntie when he was 1 year old.



He simply loves it and treat it like his brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment