Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are your opinions on being your best friend's boy toy?

My best friend is single and she has decided that I can be her boy toy while she is single. I love her a lot but she doesn't wanna date me, but she is ok with having me as a boy toy, and I am fine with it as well. I just want to know what everyone else thinks about it.What are your opinions on being your best friend's boy toy?as long as you know that it wont be anything more than that, then go for it.

you are kind of setting yourself up for heartbreak because sometimes an intimate relationship with someone you like when they dont like you back can trigger way more feelings than you had before. which could really do some damage to your heart and possibly your friendship.



as long as youre okay with it just make sure youre prepared for the consequences that may come along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment