Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is a bj, toy use, or general foreplay considered sleeping with someone although now full deal?

I ask b/c my friend tells me on his sex life. He say he and his gf have never slept together sexually but have just done foreplay which he said they just did bjs and used a toy. I told him however that oral sex, or forelplay is still a sexual act and technically is still sleeping with someone. Am I right?Is a bj, toy use, or general foreplay considered sleeping with someone although now full deal?Yes, oral and manual sex should really still be considered sex. This is not a hug or even a kiss, which are things you can do in a purely platonic relationship (especially considering the fact that in many cultures kissing is a sign of greeting, no romantic notions attached at all). Nowhere, though, is giving a ******* or fingering someone considered something you would do with just anybody.



Sex is not just penetration. It is emotional and mental. Unless you would just willingingly go down on a complete stranger for no reason, you have to admit to the emotional importance of the act. Treating oral sex as "not sex" is simply irresponsible from a relationship standpoint. It just opens the door to infidelity. I mean, why not go get a ******* from a hooker? I mean, if you don't think it's sex, then it's really not cheating, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment