Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best toy short haired dog you've owned or experience?

I am looking at getting a toy breed and I want a short haired dog which brings it down to a few choices. I have been reading website after website and I really just want some personal experence. I am looking mainly at the Min. Pin or a little at the Chihuahua. Please share your experience.What is the best toy short haired dog you've owned or experience?I love my chihuahua he is the light of my life they make wonderfull companion dogs and they are really smart too . He potty trained so easy it was not even funny . this dog was the easiest dog to potty train that i have ever owned . good luck and I hope i helped.What is the best toy short haired dog you've owned or experience?
I have a chihuahua and he is great. Had him for 15 years and he is still as cute as can be and really nice. Only thing is he doesn't really like other non-chihuahuas too much.What is the best toy short haired dog you've owned or experience?The best "toy or min." is a CAT!
i had a min pin that live to be 19 years old he was a very neat dog. i trained him myself. i started when i was 10 years old i got his Ch and a utility agree on him before he lost his eye sight about 4 to 5 years oldWhat is the best toy short haired dog you've owned or experience?toy poodle all the way or min maltiseWhat is the best toy short haired dog you've owned or experience?
I have a toy fox terrior and i dont like him, sounds mean but i dont
I have a miniature dachshund (hotdog) and he is perfect! He is short/wire haired and has the best temperment. I could not ask for a more perfect dog!What is the best toy short haired dog you've owned or experience?
Toy poodles are one of the best shorthaired dogs. Its proven that even people with allergies to dogs can own a toy poodle and not have a flair; also, they tend to not shed hardly any. I had one since I was 5 and it just passed away when I went away to college (she was 14 years old). Great dog with kids, likes to play a LOT!!



They're a wonderful breed, I'd look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment