Monday, February 20, 2012

What do you get for having a star on your tootsie pop wrapper?

I just found an indian shooting a star on my wrapper. I heard that if you get so many you get something or something?What do you get for having a star on your tootsie pop wrapper?Nothing, about 30% of the wrappers have that on them.What do you get for having a star on your tootsie pop wrapper?
lol you win the lolipop inside! :PWhat do you get for having a star on your tootsie pop wrapper?well when i was a kid i use to go somewhere and they would give u a free oneWhat do you get for having a star on your tootsie pop wrapper?
I have a whole collection of those. I never got anything for them.What do you get for having a star on your tootsie pop wrapper?I don't think that's true, every one I've ever seen has had little stars, but its nothing special. I'm sorry if you got your hipes up, lol:)What do you get for having a star on your tootsie pop wrapper?
nothing this is an urban legend. go to snopes.com and check it out. it has been going on since 1930. The indian means nothing.
I just examined a wrapper, mine has one too.

I think they used to give you something for those, but I don't think they do it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment