Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is there a dog toy with the texture of a stress ball?

My dog discovered a stress ball that I got as a freebie somewhere and she LOVES playing with it! I think the squishy texture really entertains her. The only problem is that I've noticed it has been coming apart a bit so I had to take it away from her so she wouldn't injest any pieces. Does anyone know of an actual dog toy that might be made of a similar texture to those free stress squeezing things?Is there a dog toy with the texture of a stress ball?My chihuahua has a ball that she LOVES that is a similar, moderately gummy, texture.

Its probably a little tougher than a stress ball.

I found it at Winco - its a childs toy with LEDs that light up inside when it bounces.



My dog does not chew on her ball, and I have had no trouble with her breaking pieces off - if your dog does, it may not be the best choice for her, but its worth looking at.

And I think it cost me a whopping $1.78 :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment